Articles | General Legal Advice

What is a “Rule 25″?

    If you’re in court for a DWI (or other alcohol or drug-related crimes), you’re going to need to get a chemical health assessment, commonly referred to as a “chemical health evaluation,” “CD eval,” or “Rule 25.” This assessment looks at  your drug and alcohol history and past behaviors involving substances. The “ Rule […]